Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shoe Wants

Jeffrey Campbell's Lita, in pink fur. I know the pink is quite kitsch but it is exactly what I need in my wardrobe, something bright and fresh. I've got so many pairs of ankle boots but they're mostly black and I think the pink fur would be really fun! I am crazy about this shoe but nervous about ordering online as I've never worn Jeffrey Campbell shoes before and I have quite particular feet. I think I just need to bite the bullet soon and order these though so I can stop thinking about them!


Topshop Premium velvet disco heels - these are a must have for me. I've got many a pair of Topshop platforms and have found that they are a really good fit and shape for me.
I know that I've put two pairs of Lita's on here but this burgundy paisley pair is beautiful! Would be so cool styled with some 70's style denim and cream cotton blouse..

No comments:

Post a Comment