Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Autumn Anticipation

I've got a few exciting projects in the works at the moment with one of my favorite Brisbane labels, Diaz. It's been such a rewarding experience to watch this label grow over the past eighteen months and I couldn't be more proud to have had the privilege to work alongside talented designer Ana Diaz. 

A collaboration with Sportsgirl has been on the horizon for the last year, and now we can finally see the results! The collection, 'The Graduates' features both Diaz and Sydney graduate Jessica O'Connor, both contributing a five piece capsule collection which will be launched in stores on the 2nd of March. 

I've got my eye on the mustard polka dot knit and black kimono style coat! I'm fortunate enough to own the brown leather circle skirt from the Diaz AW 2011 collection and the mustard knit will be the perfect accompaniment for Autumn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment