Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dancing Barefoot


Splendour in the Grass 2009

Woodford Folk Festival 2007 - 2008
When my friends and I talk about dressing up for a music festival, it is definitely nothing to do with stubbies, Australian flag capes and a pair of thongs, or a customised festival naughty nurse outfit. Metallic and print leggings, boots and gumboots, fur, feathers, frills and every kind of exciting embellishments are however required! I'm anxious this week to get my hands on some Splendour in the Grass tickets. The union between my beloved Woodford grounds and the infamous Splendour festival promises to be an event not to be missed. Aside from the exciting venue change, this years Splendour lineup encompasses a great deal more talent than previous years. Now I just need to fight the crowds for some tickets on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment