Thursday, May 20, 2010

What If My Name Was Something More Productive Like Roscoe?

Another chapter in the 'Sarah loves colorful hats and in winter particularly the knit variety'.. I actually came home yesterday to find my charming man had made me a rainbow hat out of all sorts of paper at the Stephen Jones curated exhibition currently on at GoMA. Much as I loved my new paper boater, it isn't quite sturdy or waterproof enough for everyday wear and I found myself lusting over these quirky little numbers in my feed this morning from Susie. They are the creation of Central St Martin's graduate, Du Yang, whose quirky surrealist style I am very attracted to. Definitely check out her webpage because unlike some fashion sites it is interesting and fun and there are a heap more colorful pieces to get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment